Monday, February 18, 2013

So much to see!

On the weekends, I have been going to a few different places that are close by Newcastle. This weekend, we went to a the coasts at Tynemouth and Whitley Bay and it was very nice. It was even different from the first ones we went to at Sunderland and Seaburn. These coasts had bigger beaches that were very rocky again and there were less fishermen. There was also castle ruins in Tynemouth, and yet again more lighthouses.

The Whitley Bay Beach was very rocky.


The lighthouses are so beautiful on the end of piers.


The castle ruins were so neat!

I have booked trips to travel to Paris and Barcelona and I am really looking forward to those weekends. Also, I will be in London for a few weeks in April when I have vacation from school. I am really enjoying exploring England, but it will be amazing to see even more places.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment