Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ireland!

Ireland was really beautiful, and the few days that I spent there with my roommates were extremely enjoyable. I was slightly shocked with the fact that the weather in Ireland was even less predictable than the weather in England. I didn't know that it could possibly rain more somewhere other than England. We stayed in Dublin, but visited the East and West Coasts. They were some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

Galway, Ireland was a beautiful area.

My roomates and I had fun touring the Guinness factory.

The east coast of Ireland had amazing views.

The Cliffs of Mohr were breathtaking.

I was amazed with how clear the water was on the coast.


St. Patrick's Cathedral was gorgeous.

Someday when I go back to Ireland, perhaps the weather will be more pleasant. I will never forget the incredible views and the lovely Irish bar culture.
-Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment