Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home.

I'm now home from my adventures in Europe. It honestly feels like I've woken up from a wonderful dream. I had such an amazing experience. I met so many different people from all different walks of life. The architecture and scenery that I witnessed was inexplicably spectacular.

I will never forget the friends that I've made, and I certainly will put in effort to visit them after I graduate. I have also encouraged them to visit me, as I've realized that the US is a completely different world than Europe. I now truly appreciate that there is no place like home. However, I have acquired a strong desire to travel more. Who knows where to next? Maybe California...I think I need to explore my own country more.

I would encourage any student that has the opportunity to travel abroad to do so. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. The learning experience is unbelievably valuable. There is so much world out there to see, and so many different cultures to experience. Trust me, you will learn things that you never expected to learn. Studying abroad has had a huge impact on my life. I have a different view on life now that I've seen so many diverse cultures. Thank you for reading my blogs.

Standing on Hadrian's Wall in England, I felt like I could see the world.


-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment