Thursday, April 25, 2013

Part 2 of Spring Break: London!

I know this is shocking, yet again I spent a substantial amount of time in London. This time, it was for a few weeks and the remainder of my break. I would seriously consider moving to London for a few years after school. It's still my favorite city.

My family came to visit me in London, and I enjoyed playing tour guide with them. They had a nice time in London as well. Although London can be quite expensive, there is so much to see and do.

I can't explain how beautiful Big Ben is in person.

Watching the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace was amazing.

This restaurant is called Cucina Asellina, it's very nice.

Kensington Palace was so nice, my Mom and I had afternoon tea at the Orangery.

The London Eye with the background of Big Ben, House of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey.

I've fallen in love with afternoon tea.

The Tower Bridge was magnificent.

This is the view from the top of the London Eye...priceless.
Windsor Castle was so nice, I love castles.
Did I mention that I love London?
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment